10.06.2011

L&L Chicken Bake (Lemon & Laurel)


I saw Tiina's Sparkling Ink recipe "Lemon & Rosemary Chicken Bake" and I had to try it! I love chicken, and this recipe sounded sooo good that I HAD TO TRY IT. I changed it a little bit, as I usually do with others' recipes, but it is very similar and sooo goood. I hope you try it too and enjoy it!

So, I used:

  • 2 chicken breasts (I do not like chicken legs)
  • 1 lb small potatoes
  • 2 cloves garlic 
  • 5 tbsp olive oil
  • 3/4 cup white wine
  • laurel leaves
  • 4 lemons
  • coarse salt & pepper




Put chicken breasts into a roasting dish. Cut potatoes, garlic and lemon into wedges and add them too.



Add in olive oil.



Add in coarsely chopped laurel leaves.


Add in salt and pepper. 



Pour in the white wine. 



Bake at 200°C for 45 minutes.




45 minutes later....




Serve.










No comments:

Post a Comment