10.10.2011

Autumn Leaves


I love leaves changing colors in Autumn.... I just love them! Unfortunately, here in Mexico that doesn't happen, at least not in the North region. But I have good memories from when I was living in Philadelphia, so soon I'll add some of them to this post.

So for these beautiful leaves you will need: felt, leaves templates (natural or atificial), scissors, a regular needle, colorful theads and creativity!! 



So I cut all the figures I wanted and used thread to complete them... different colors...




I decided to join them all together like this:




And place them near the stairs.. I think they look wonderful, what do you think?


In this picture, you can also see the Halloween Paper Mice.



I'm liking up here:

 


3 comments:

  1. Te la super bañas! Eres bien creativa, me encantó la decoración... las hojas me recordaron unos juegos que tenía de niñas para hacer puppets de fieltro de colores, muy parecida a la técnica de las hojas, y los ratones!!!! super padres, me encantarooon...qué padre que decores tu casa Gaby, se ve muy bonita.

    ReplyDelete
  2. deberías de hacerlas y decorar tu cuarto =) sale bien barato! gracias, todavía falta más decoración pero ahí la llevo jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  3. viste el post de los ratones?

    ReplyDelete