10.25.2011

Ham & Cheese Egg Breakfast Cupcakes


On Sunday, I decided to take the breakfast to bed, for my husband. Awww, so romantic.. haha
So I prepared some egg cupcakes, based on Martha's recipe. You will need:

  • 4 slices of bread (1 slice for every cupcake)
  • 4 eggs (1 for each cupcake)
  • 1 glass
  • 2 ham slices (1/2 for each cupcake)
  • 4 tbs grated Monterey Jack cheese (1 for each cupcake)
  • muffins cups
  • non-stick spray or a little butter (I used butter)

You will place the slices of bread and you will use the top part of the glass to cut a circle out of every slice. I saved the remainings and prepared sugar and cinnamon cupcakes. You will see.


Then, you will grease the muffins cups with a little butter so they won't stick.


Then place the bread and press it against the walls (of the muffins cups, not you house walls, haha just kidding). Then press half of the remainings in the cups too and place a little butter square and spinkle some cinnamon and sugar. I usually have this blend in my kitchen for French Toasts, so I just sprinkled some. Then repeat this step for the sweet cupcakes. Press more remaining bread, place butter and cinnamon and sugar.


For the other cupcakes, place 1/2 ham slice, and then 1 tbsp of grated cheese for every cupcake. Then carefully break one egg for each cupcake. Maybe you will spill a little, do not worry, try to place it in a cupcake, and if you can't just leave it there.


Bake them in the oven for 15 minutes at 160°C.



I'm hungry, need to try it... nom nom nom







8 comments:

  1. Todo lo que me gusta jejeje qué delicia!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad u made it different :D its ncieee

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am going to try these this am...! the cinnamon sugar ones look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you find this recipe? Looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. on Martha Stewart's website... The link is in the first paragraph... The sweet version is my invention, the salt one is based on Martha's recipe.

      Delete
  5. They grew up thinking that they needful classes with your attract women.
    This morning, he tweeted, "@Maci Bookout not a example of scope.

    My blog :: How To Get Girlfriends Ring Size

    ReplyDelete