10.28.2011

Halloween Brownie


So, for our Halloween party I decided to make a Brownie with Halloween Cake Balls. I had already uploaded a recipe for some Spooky & Bloody Brownies, this one is very similiar, but instead of making brownie cupcakes I made a brownie cake and instead of adding chocolate chips I added Heath's toffe caramel bits. I also used Ghirardelli's Chocolate Triple brownie mix (which I love) instead of Ghirardelli's Supreme Chocolate brownie mix.

For this brownie you will need:
  • 1/3 cup milk
  • 1/3 cup of butter
  • 1 egg
  • 1/2 cup of Heath's toffe caramel bits
  • 1 Ghirardelli's Chocolate Triple brownie mix



First, butter the pan you will be using and set aside. Heat oven to 160° and sift the brownie mix. This one has chocolate chips, so those chips I only place them in the mix. This always helps me to rise th brownie a little bit.


Add the ingredients (except for the toffee bits) and mix.


It starts to look good! Now add the toffee bits and mix.


Now, transfer the mix to the buttered pan. 


OMG, this looks good, right?


Yummy.


My husband wants to try it... no! Get out of my kitchen. Only after taking the photo shots please.


Almost done. Help yourself with the spatula.


Place it in the oven for 35 minutes.


Now, let it cool completely and top it with Halloween Cake Balls.


This looks great!


Enjoy!






1 comment: