Based on Morgan's recipe, I cooked this Buffalo Dip. It is delicious, everybody loved it!!! You can serve it with Veggies, chips, bread, etc!
To cook this dip you will need:
- 1 Philadelphia cream cheese package (8 oz), softened
- 1/2 cup chunky blue cheese salad dressing (I used Marzetti)
- 1/2 cup Frank's Red Hot sauce (regular, not Wings)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 12.5 oz can chicken breast in water, drained (I used 3 cans, 6 oz each)
Heat oven to 350°F (180°C).
Then, place cream cheese into baking dish.
... and stir until smooth
Mix in salad dressing, hot sauce, and shredded cheese. Then, stir in chicken. Do not forget to drain the chicken before mixing.
Bake for 20 minutes (until mixture is well heated). You can place it under broiler for brown top.
I love this with celery sticks!