1.26.2012

Oven Roasting 101



Have you ever wondered what would your man do if you are not home? What would he eat? I can clearly picture mine (and hear me out, this is already confirmed to be true): he will eat popcorn, then have two or three slices of cheese (whatever cheese he can find), then he will try to find some bread, if there is some, he would grab one or two slices and place them in his mouth. Yeah, just like that. Not toasted, no butter, no sandwich, no jam, no peanut butter, nothing else. Just bread. And if he's still hungry, then he would look for some Doritos and eat some with Tabasco sauce.




So, I was thinking, why not try to make things easy for him? I will place this beautiful table in the kitchen, so I think it will be really easy for him to eat better, so much better, when I'm not at home.

So, the instructions are really simple:




What do you think? How would you improve it? What would you add?

Well, I hope this is useful for you, and of course, if you try any of these roasted veggies or meats, send me a picture and let me go how it went!




2 comments: