2.02.2012

Mozzarella & Pepperoni Rolls


One day, while I was blogging around, I found a blog called "The Girl Who Ate Everything" and of course, I checked several recipes and I became a follower. I saw her easy'n'quick recipe for these rolls and I decided to give it a try. Also, the hubs is a Pizza (and everything that tastes the same) fan, lover.


It is very easy to make, so I just used:
  • 1 (8pc) pack of crescent rolls
  • 8 tbsp mozzarella shredded cheese
  • 24 pepperoni slices (or 12 is ok too). 


For the glaze, I used:
  • 2 tbsp melted butter
  • 1 tbsp Parmesan grated cheese
  • 1/4 tsp garlic powder
  • 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning


Preheat oven to 350F (160C). Take each triangle of crescent roll dough.


And top with 2 or 3 pepperoni slices each.


Top it with 1 tbsp mozzarella cheese each.


Roll up.



Place the rolls (seam side down) on a baking pan (I covered it in foil and sprayed some non-stick spray on it). Bake them for 12-14 minutes until golden.


While they are cooking, melt the butter.


Add Italian seasoning.


Add garlic powder.


Add Parmesan cheese.


Mix.


I already had some pizza sauce (because I made some pizza on the weekend) so I just heated some.


After 12 minutes, remove from oven.


Top them with some glaze. 


The glaze will delicously melt.


OMG.


Serve them with pizza or marinara sauce.



Wanna try?



Dip in the sauce.



YUM!






1 comment: