3.02.2012

Sun-Dried Tomato and Cheese Pasta


Mom made an artichoke and sun-dried tomatoes dip, so I was thinking about what could I make with it, because I served it on a dinner I had at home, then I served it to a dinner we had at my parents' home, then I  made two pizzas with it, and I still had about half of the dip! So I figured, I will make some pasta.
So, mommy came to stay with me one day, because the hubs was on a business trip, and I decided to make some delicious pasta for her and me.

I used:
  • 4 tbsp artichoke and sun-dried tomatoes dip
  • 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes
  • 3 cups cooked pasta
  • 1/4 cup Panela cheese (fresh cheese)
  • 3-4 slices of Monterey Jack cheese


First, I cooked the dip by placing it on a preheated skillet.


After 2 minutes, add the tomatoes.


Stir and let it heat for 3 minutes. Add the bite-size chopped Panela cheese and cooked pasta.


Stir, remove from heat and top with sliced cheese. 


Let it sit for 5 minutes and serve.


Yum! Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment