4.16.2012

Egg Potato Salad


I love salads. I love potato. I like egg. So, why not make an egg potato salad? I've done potato salad. I've done egg salad. So I made a mix. Egg potato salad. And it was good. Really good. The hubs loved it. And I loved it too.
You will need:
  • 3 medium-sized potatoes
  • 2 eggs
  • 3 tbsp mayo
  • 1/2 tbsp yellowe mustard
  • 1/2 tsp Morton's Season All salt (or regular salt)
  • pinch or fresh pepper



Cook the potatoes in water: cover them in water, along with the eggs, cover and count 15 minutes when water starts boiling. Remove, cut the potatoes in bite size pieces and place in mixing bowl. Add mayo, mustard, salt and pepper.


Mix, carefully trying not to break the potato pieces.


Cut eggs and add them too.


Stir and serve. You can serve at room temperature or cold.


Yesterday, I served the potato salad with a breaded chicken breast filled with corn, rajas and cheese AND Mac and Cheese. Yum!


Just place them in oven for 30 minutes at 370°F.










No comments:

Post a Comment