9.19.2011

About Me

I am the oldest of three daughters


I grew up in a home full of love and happiness


My graduation from Jr. High School



These are my sisters and me

 I'm the one in the center

I'm the one in the left

I've always loved dogs, so I had two French Poodles that were with me for 22 years

 Her name was Puffy

Puffy (left) and Cotton (right)

My graduation for college, four years ago

 Julio (my boyfriend, now husband) and me 

Mom and me

My best friend, Natalia, and me


Julio and I, when he came visit me when I went to live to Philadelphia, three years ago


Then, when I came back in December 2009, Julio gave me Princesa as a Xmas gift!


And now, she's like 14 lb heavier

Princesa Berry (my sisters' dog)

As you can see, in Xmas we have a very happy meal and time

 Poor grandpa... hahaha

Then, Julio asked me to marry him



My mom threw me a bachelorette party

 My sisters and me

and then, Julio and I got married






1 comment:

  1. Your dogs are darling :) Thanks for linking up to my "about you" party. It was so fun to read!!!

    ReplyDelete